The San Mateo History Museum is located at:
Redwood City, CA 94063
There will be a different event going on in the Plaza in front of the courthouse. This is not related to us. On the right side of the plaza, facing the courthouse, there’s a separate entry (facing Middlefield Rd). Use that one. There will be steps up and signs to help you.
Parking details, from the Museum website:
- There is metered parking on the streets surrounding the museum. Most meters are 25 to 50 cents per hour.
- The Jefferson Garage is located on Jefferson between Broadway and Middlefield. The first 1.5 hours are free.
- The Marshall Street Garage is located on Marshall Street between Jefferson and Main. The first 1.5 hours are free.
- The county parking lot on the Marshall Street side of the building is open free of charge to History Museum visitors on weekends and evenings.
- The county garage on Middlefield just off Veterans Boulevard is free on weekends and evenings.